Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Zotero is an amazing tool for students and faculty alike. With Zotero you can:
- Collection citations: from books, journal articles, many websites, youtube videos and many other sources;
- Organize citations: using collections and tags you can organize your collected citations in numerous ways;
- Integrate references: into in-text citations, bibliographies in Word, Google Docs, and LibreOffice;
- Share: your Zotero library or collection with others using Zotero Groups;
- Sync: your Zotero library among your computers or devices, and;
- Store: digital copies of sources, such as PDF's of journal articles.
If you don't have many citations to manage, you may not need all of Zotero's features. Try using ZoteroBib
ZoteroBib allows you to create bibliographies quickly and easily. No downloading of software or creating an account required.